Monday, October 14, 2013

My ideal job

My ideal job...

I'm not so specific with a job,I don't wait for the ideal job because I can take any job and that's not a problem.
But, if I can choose, I would to work in a ministry, specially public works, defense, international relationships or interior and public safety, always I understand the social work like the safety of the society, attack the crimes, provide the society with constructions for the city and enhance the relationships with our international neighbors, specially in South America.

That's my ideal job, being realistic; but if I can choose any job...

I have always had the dream of flying, I like the planes and jets...I wanna be a pilot.
To be a pilot you need to be a calm person and be very patient, maybe it's not so funny flying a jet 8 hours without a rest xD; but the sensation of the power to fly and lift a big and heavy jet sounds very exciting. And if I were a pilot, I could visit so many countries and places which I have never visited in my life.
Another important characteristic of a pilot is the responsibility, If you are the captain of the jet, you have the responsibility of all people on the jet, seems like passengers and the crew; your decision could take a safety fly or a fatal accident.
And if you wanna be a pilot, you can't be a claustrophobic person, because you need to be in a small room in the fly.

I'm a very responsible person and I'm not a person of risks, always I choose the safest decision for me and the people around me. I have the body for a pilot (I'm taller than 1,75 meters; for the pedals and the head buttons xD) and i'm not a claustrophobic person, I can do anything without a rest in a long time.

In this country, if you don't study the career of commercial pilot or you aren't a F.A.Ch. (Chilean Air Force) pilot officer, you can't be a pilot of any airline, and you need many hours of flying practice to be an international pilot of an airline. The career and the practice in a jet is very expensive, so you need so much money to be a pilot.

Well, that's the reason of the dream, it's very difficult =S

Well, I hope you like it...

Greetings =D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the similar ideal job, My wish is be Pilot :D !

    ReplyDelete