Monday, November 11, 2013

Election day!!!! this sunday!!!!

Hello everybody!!!!

This sunday is the election day in Chile, everybody will have the posibility to vote for a new president, new congress representants and new regional counsillors.

On this day, I will vote, my local of votes is the Carmela Carvajal school, in Providencia. I vote because it's a right, and we didn't have it in a moment of the history of this country, we need to valorate that; and a vote is a civil responsability, if you want something for our country, you should vote this day!!!!!

The electoral campaigns in Chile are very unnecesary, I think the people vote for the most popular person and don't vote for the best ideas, it's a popular vote, no an informated vote, it's very sad and I'm dissapoined for that =/

A person who works in a public position should be honest, responsable, sociable and have some knowledge of the public sector, language and laws.

I consider to begin a political career, but in my local residance, in Providencia; I hope to work for my district and do the best work for my neighbohours; I know their necesities because I have lived all my life in Providencia. =D

In my electoral district (Ñuñoa-Providencia) we need the answers of the crime in the streets, the delinquency in this district is increasing and we don't have any answers for that; we need someone who legislates about that topic, we need someone who represents the neighbohours of Ñuñoa and Providencia.

Thats  all for today
See ya'

2 comments:

  1. I can not be agree with the thinking of the electoral campaing are not neccesary ...because I think that I lot of people like me vote after to see the campaing and see the good ideas the people that run could have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that the campaigns are pretty unncesary, after all the people always vote for the person who they like the most, people don't vote for the ideas, they vote for the person.

    ReplyDelete