Wednesday, December 18, 2013

English IV it's over =(...

Well, this is the last blog of the year because I will finish the class of English IV

This class was very useful and I learned so much about the writing and listening in English; before this class I didn't have the skills of that, but after this class I'm able to listen and speak much better =D
The use of blogs are very good, it's a tool for improve the skills to write and read in English, and it's a very good idea to improve the relationship with other classmates; in some cases, of other years in the career.

Well, I think the English isn't finish in my life; it's only the beginning of a long way. I need to improve the speaking; I still have difficulties to speak in some cases, but I understand the conversation and I'm able to do a conversation with other person who speaks in English. For that exercise, I speak with my cousin who lived in Chicago for 3 years and he's an expert in the language. He speaks in English very well.

In this moment, I use the English in many situations: I try to help the tourist who visit the touristic places of my neighborhood (I live in Plaza Italia jajajaja), sometimes I speak in English with my family because all my family plans go to Miami, Orlando and Magic Kingdom in the 2015, like a holiday in family, and we need to practice our English, specially my parents who don't speak in English but they understand the language when someone speak in English.

Well, this is the last post of the blog, and I'm going to say good bye...for the moment because I forget 3 blogs more ajajajajajajajajajajajaj

Ok, see'ya

No comments:

Post a Comment