Monday, December 2, 2013

Money...

Well, I don't like so much the money because we have more important things to talk about our lives, but here we go...

The money is necesary for living because everything of our society needs to be payed in some moment, but, for me, the money is no very necesary, it's a tool but it isn't a reason for living or an argument for doing something wrong; we need to be careful in the moment of talking about the money.
I think we have a lot of topics more important than the money, like our life, the job, our friends and the legacy of our history.

When I have money, I try not to spend so much, but always I spend in transport, like metro, Transantiago or the fuel for my dad's cars. On some weekends I spend money in a party or disco, but I try to spend a few pesos chilenos, no more than 6.000 per weekend. Another situation of spending is the gifts for my girlfrend, some flowers or chocolates. And, in some cases, I spend in a luxury for me jajajaja, like a delicious ice cream.

I think I'm very good at managing my money, my dad gives me a determinated amount of money for the month, and I have never had a deficit; in fact, I always finish the month with a superavit of money, in some cases, like the 50% of the inicial amount.

If I were a millionaire, I would buy a house for the parents of my girlfriend, because they rent a flat. I would buy tickets for my parents and uncles in a trip in the caribe or the mediterrean sea. And for me, I would pay my education and a modest house for me and my girlfriend. I'm not a person of luxuries like big watches or huge cars or mansions.

I won't ever pawn something, because pawning is a characteristic of bad management, and I don't fall into that; but If I want to pawn something, I will pawn my PS2 or my watch, they would give me no more than 50.000 for the two things jajajajajajajaja.

Well, that's all =D

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right, there are a lot of other things to talk about that are more interesting, I really don't like the importance that money has in our days, but yeah, like you said, is, unfortunately, a very important part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete