Monday, December 16, 2013

This year is leaving us...

Well, this year wasn't so good, in fact, this year was a difficult year...it was hard

But it was not allways bad; I had some good news, good experiences and good moments with good people and new friends.
This year I apreciate my friends of my career in the university, I got to know them and they knew me in this year. Making friends with confidence in me it's so nice, it's a good experience and makes me happy in my life. Another fact was the surprises; like marriages, new integrants in the familiy or familiar hollidays in a future summer.
Some situations that weren't good in this year are the discusions with my familly or some friends; I don't have patience for someone who stresses me with screams and fool words; I don't tolerate the arrogance of some people. Another situacions which weren't good in this year was the short semesters in the university; but maybe it was a constant situation in the last 4 years; so I haven't had a normal year for 4 years jajajajaja.

Some archivements in my 2013:
- In the summer, I traveled so much, I went to Concepcion for the new year eve; I participated in the Nacional Jamboree of the scouts in Chile in the last week of January; and I went to Uruguay in the last week of february; this events make one of the bests summers of my life.
- In fall, I studied so much, making an easy semester in the university; some scouts camps in may and the movilization of the school of gouvernment in june.
- In winter, I didn't do so much in the university because I didn't have an activity in that; but I went to a lot of parties and activities with my friends and I helped with the movilizations in some ocacions.
- In spring, I did all the activities which I didn't finish with the university because we went back to study; and another situations was the marriage of a very important friend, the looong national hollidays and my birthday jajajaja.

I would like to go out with friends who I don't see frequently, remember the stories with them and make good moments for our lives; I would do this in the last week of this year: I promise.

Well, that's all my fellas

No comments:

Post a Comment